- What are the conference dates?: June 3-5, 2021
- Is the conference offering in-person CE or virtual CE?: The conference is offering only in-person CE. A virtual option may be offered if the conference is unable to occur due to governmental restrictions; however, that is not anticipated at this time.
- How do I register to attend Summer Bash?: Click on the registration link button and follow the prompts.
- What are the registration fees and what do they cover?:
- OD = $50
- OSM/OPT = $10
- The registration fees cover administrative costs and general meeting expenses.
- What is an OSM or OPT?:
- OSM – Optometric Staff Member (Front office, administration, etc..)
- OPT – Ophthalmic Tech and Optician
- What is the cost per credit hour of CE?:
- OD – $25/hour
- OSM/OPT- $15/hour
- What hotels are available for Summer Bash?:
- What is the address of the Cleveland Convention Center?: 1 St. Clair Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio, 44114
- Who do I contact with additional questions?
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M. EST
QMS Services, Inc.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. est.